With 24 years of experience as a senior level financial advisor before he retired, Eric Gaddy offers a stress free, no conflict of interest conversation regarding your financial situation. With no incentive to sell you a product, Eric will cut through the BS and give you the straightforward advice you deserve.
Eric is offering his advice because it has been requested by many over the past year as well as he loves to help people thrive financially.
Here are some of the areas Eric can discuss with you. If you seek another topic, please ask about it.
Ask Eric AdviceADVICE (COMING SOON)
- SECOND OPINION
- Are you managing your own accounts and would like an opinion from someone with 24 years of experience managing money?
- What is the level of risk on your account?
- Is your current portfolio aligned with desire level of risk?
- What are you paying in fees?
- What amount of risk should you be taking?
- Are there other investments out there that you have not been told about?
- When should you turn on your Social Security?
- Am I getting the most out of my 401k/403b?
- ASK BEFORE YOU BUY
- Has an investment been presented to you that you don’t feel comfortable with?
- Have someone with 24 years of experience explain it to you without the motivation to sell it to you.
- BASIC FINANCIAL PLAN
- Using MoneyGuidePro, the same software that other advisors are changing $1500 to $2000, I’ll look at your current situation and find out what you need to do to reach your goals. When is retirement possible?
Ask Eric GuidanceGUIDANCE
- STARTING OFF AND DOING IT YOURSELF
- You prefer to handle your own investments but need help understanding where to start and would like guidance on investment options. Getting started; what type of accounts should you start with? IRA? Roth IRA? Individual account?
- Do you need to a better understanding of the basics of your investment options: ETF’s, mutual funds, stocks?
- RETIRE EARLY COACHING
- Eric wrote the book on retiring early with confidence. He’ll walk you through his DIAL process, help you get your numbers in order and determine if you can retire now with confidence. If you have work to do, he will help you develop a plan and offer accountability through regular reviews
- Understanding how to compile and look at your DIAL.
- Help with establishing a plan to tune in your DIAL.
- Are you ready to retire early with confidence?
- Do you need help with accountability to stay on track to an early retirement?
- LIFESTYLE PLANNING
- Do you need help planning your retire early lifestyle?
- Need help communicating your early retirement plans?
- Want to discuss how to generate income in retirement?
- Need someone to brainstorm with regarding your future lifestyle?
- FINANCIAL PICKLE
- Are you in a financial situation that you need some guidance or someone to bounce ideas off of?
- You have a debt issue and need some help getting out of it.
- Is something financially keeping you up at night?Let me help you solve that problem and ease your worry.
Hourly rate – $169 /
Purchase 3 hours at once save 20% – $406
Purchase 5 hours at once save 24% – $643
Basic Financial Plan $399
Using MoneyGuidPro, the same software that other advisors are charing $1500 to $2000 to use, Eric will look at your current situation and find out what you need to do to reach your goals. When is retirement possible? What needs to be done to prepare?
Confidentiality is important and it should be important to you as well. Before engaging in any advice, we’ll both sign a confidentiality agreement so you know you’re information will be protected. Your information will never be shared unless you give me permission to discuss it with your CPA or estate planning attorney.
Financial Advisor & Author
Eric has a widely spanning career in the financial world, most recently retiring from 24 years as a financial advisor. After noticing that his clients’ timelines and goals seemed to be set for “too late in life”, he created the “RetireEarly365” brand to help those who are willing to unlock the possibilities of tomorrow… today.